Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jesus had a sword?

I thought I should get one of these. I love to talk. I'm starting to lose motivation in writing in my actual diary though. I'm getting too tired and lazy. It kindof makes my soul cry, but like I said: I don't care.

I've officially been in college for a week now. I have to say it's so much better than high school, although the stress is insane! I've had so much to do in just my first week with no time at all. I'm still surprised with myself that I got all my work turned in on time. I just need to keep up with it and not slack so much like I did in high school. I love it though: so much free time, meeting new people, and no insane rules with dress code or restroom trips, lol.

This weekend has been great. I finally saw theee KATHY GRIFFIN. She is fucking hilarious, and seriously my hero. Went shopping and bought tons of new clothes (not like I need them) and spent today with Nathan, Chlz, and Alex. We went on a short adventure to Martinsville and trespassed to the "Jesus Barn" and had a scary encounter with a man who tried getting in Alex's car as we took a picture of a ghetto bridge with tons of racial and offensive words and pictures spray-painted on it. Martinsville is quite a scary place.
It's funny: my mom thinks I'm going to get myself killed with the crap that I do.

No comments: