Monday, August 25, 2008

"She told me I have to stay with her until she starts her period!"

I love my random life. After getting kicked out of the house today with Sara, we made our way to Avon with her laptop and some movies! Our first stop was Target, where we ate dinner and watched "Prom Night" which is a movie filled with horrible acting. Yet, it was quite enteraining and hilarious.

We then made our way to various shops nearby. Had some fun. Rummaged through Halloween costumes and crap!

We then sat on the floor at Barnes & Noble and started watching this amaaazing movie: "The Life Before Her Eyes." Omgsh. I swear, I have a weird, non-lesbian crush on Evan Rachel Wood. She's just a fantastic actress and she's so beautiful. That movie though was seriously fantastic, and just.. omg! Then as I'm starting to getting freaking hooked, her laptop dies! >:[

I then go buy it, haha. So those are my plans tonight: finish that movie. And my essay that's due tomorrow for first year experience..

Good old fashion fun though. Even being kicked out of the house! :). We then ate some (more) dinner at Texas Roadhouse and had weird conversations with crazy Zach from Avon who is quite obsessed with sex and kept trying to ask me and Sara personal questions. Note: we just met this creeper. It was weird as hell. Jeremy wanted to kill him. Happy times. :).

Another great thing about today: I got TWO free tickets to the Maroon 5 and Counting Crows concert this Thursday. Sara is most likely going.. but there's that slight chance she may not have someone to cover for her. :/ So.. if she can't go.. any takers? :). It would be hella fun.

Oh, and just so you all know, I'm going as a drunken Jason this year for Halloween. It should be fun.

No comments: