Monday, September 15, 2008

Dear baby Jesus,

Thank you! I have a car now! It's a '95 Toyota Camry. It's beautiful, clean, and drives like it's new. I couldn't be any happier.

So, I'm proud to announce to the world that I am in love. I'm being forrealz.

Also, in the world of Kristen -- me and Sara got violated by an anonymous man driving next to us on the way to Metropolis today. He kept smiling at us, and everytime she pressed on the pedal to speed up, he would catch up with us. Next thing you know, he won't leave us alone and starts jerkin' it. NO JOKE. I swear to bob.

I think I'm gonna go throw up now.

4 comments:

nathan said...

why can i never be with you when fun stuff like that happens?

laurajfiddler said...

Kristen!!! I have a toyota camry too! they are great! :) i love my car! I'm excited for you! :)

Kristen said...

Lol, thanks Fiddy! :D.
I freaking love it.


And Nathan, I don't know. But you wouldn't want to be there. It was the creepiest thing ever.

I'll show you tomorrow how he did it...

nathan said...

ooo please do.