Monday, September 1, 2008

I believe I have a guardian angel.

Bob Evans has brought me now 2 obvious signs.

I've found prayer clippings out of the newspaper taped on the paper towel dispenser in the women's restroom.

Early March, right when life took a drastic and sudden turn, I found my first prayer. It read:

"When bitterness taints our spirit, O God, free us to forgive. Amen."

Yesterday at breakfast with Nathan, I had to use the bathroom. As I walked to the stall, I passed the paper towels, and found another one. I seriously couldn't believe it. It reads:

"When facing a transition, O God, help us to remember that while change is hard, you will see us through. Amen."

I'm forever holding onto these clippings. For some reason, they have given me hope and security that everything will be alright.

I cannot believe how much life is changing. Some aspects are exciting, yet some are scary. I'm just trusting God that everything will be alright.

No comments: