Sunday, September 28, 2008

I should have started running a long, long time ago..

Come on guys, lets be forreal:

I hate how we were never close, and NOW, after all these years, you want to bond. You're having the hardest time letting go of me, but you need to realize that I'm growing up and I'm not a little girl anymore.

I hate that we're growing apart. You have no idea how much it's tearing me up inside every single day.

I hate that you're two-sided, and all I ever see these days is your ugly personality that was hidden deep within. You fooled me. Congratulations.

I hate that I've only known two sides of you: horny and/or conceited.

I hate it when you're up in the middle of the night and can't sleep. Our personalities are mirrored perfectly. I know what's on your mind and how you feel. You worry me to death sometimes..

I hate that you're experiencing the same thing I went through. I want to tell you to move on and that you can do better. I want you to be able to spread your wings and be free. I want you to be happy. It doesn't matter what I say though, because it never mattered to me. I was right, and I convinced myself that it would all be okay. It's up to you to see that or not. I love you. It saddens me to see you this upset all the time..

And when you slammed the front door shut
Alot of others opened up
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me


Someone please shoot me for quoting Daughtry.

No comments: