Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lets grow up? Sounds good!

These past few weeks, my views on certain people have not been impressing me. I'm literally getting frustrated with immature behavior that I'm surrounded by.

Lets talk about me. I have my flaws. I often jump to conclusions and always think I'm right when I'm stuck in confrontation. Here's the thing: I hate confrontation. I try to avoid it. It makes me nervous, and I for one am a strong believer in the phrase "life is short" and I personally don't want to waste my life dealing with negative influences who bring me down.

I have always been a loving, friendly person. I do realize that not everyone is going to like you, for a reason or not. Some people though are just shocking me with their negative behavior for reasons completely unknown.

It's so funny how I thought getting out of high school would help avoid unnecessary "drama" but you people have proved my thoughts wrong.

Lets try this: can't we all just get along? I think that sounds like a fantastic idea! Life is too short to be spending it pissed off at one another. It's not worth it. Can't we just let life be a fun experience and love one another? I'm so for that! I absolutely love my friends, and could never dream of turning my back on them.. or purposely making rude remarks about people just to hurt their feelings. I also love making new friends, and it sucks when you've been betrayed so much that you have to really sit and wonder if they are really true, or not.

I have no idea how some people can live with themselves.
I just want everyone to get along.

That's the end of my crap.

Just thought I'd let you know, it was nice getting along with you tonight. I forgot how much of a fun and nice person you truly are. Will our next run-in be this good? I could only hope. I miss being your friend.

Just thought I'd let you know, that I'm sorry for the way I behaved tonight. I'm not saying everyone but myself is immature, because I too have my moments. I assumed and became angered easily. Confrontation brings out the worst in me. I apologize though for stress I put you through, when you didn't even deserve it.

* I also take my anger out on others. Another horrible flaw.

I, too, need to chill and enjoy life. Everyone does. Why is everyone always fighting?
I'm seriously frustrating myself with this topic. I should seriously end this.. now!

Onto something good --
I totally faked an awesome Colts fan tonight. I went into work, and Mary threw me her pink Manning jersey, and told me that I'm doing face painting. I completely forgot we were having our Colts Mane Event tonight at the library. It was fun. I sat there for 3 solid hours just painting faces and hanging out with cute, little kids.

Nathan came in to see me, and I painted one side of his cheek with a megaphone, and the other half of him, I drew whiskers. I don't know. It was fun though. :).

Colts players were also here tonight. I ran into them (literally) in the back room. Talk about some embarrasing stuff. About 500 people were here. It was sooo much fun. What sucks, is I'll probably never have a fun, free day at work ever again.

I applied to Starbucks today. Cross your fingers for me. I've wanted this job since I was 15 years old.


Sometimes, when I picture my life without you.. I actually get nervous. What is wrong with me?

No comments: