Friday, October 24, 2008

Quit knocking at my door!

This week has been all over the place! Good, bad, ugly, and perfect.

Tuesday was quite lovely, besides the suicide at Ben Davis. Omg, how terrible is that? Did anyone know the guy? I couldn't believe it once Nathan texted me that morning telling me that someone shot himself out by the tennis courts. For a minute, I thought he was kidding.. but then I realized he's not that ridiculous. That news put quite a damper on my morning.. not gonna lie. Found out while I was taking IPS students on a tour for three hours around Marian with Amy & Ashley! Which we walked the campus a total of THREE times. Exhausting shit right there. Then on top of it, I took another 2 hour walk during earth science: we hiked through our ecolab! I swear, I wish I had a camera with me. It's so beautiful out there, and I definitely plan on going again soon!

Thennn.. I went to Nathan's and he fixed me pizza, milkshakes, and a side of a bloody nose! Lmao, poor guy. He felt horrible. I snuck up behind him as he was about to put the pizza in the oven. I asked him where the Family Guy DVD's were, and as he swung his arm to show me, he accidentally hit me really hard in the nose. Ahaha, classic! Luckily it didn't bleed for long, and I took it like a big girl (:

After eating, napping, Prestige-ing, and other crap, we went to a Halloween shop and I got my costume this year!

"I'm a mouse.. duh!"

If you don't know what that's from, I'm sorry to inform you that we can no longer be friends.

Mmm.. temptation sucks!

Wednesday was a horrible day all-together. Wait, lets rewind that! It wasn't at first. I took Brittany "B-Hard" Harden out for lunch! It was sssooo nice. I've missed that girl like none other. We went out to Steak N Shake and ate lunch with all the old women. Caught up. Talked. Laughed. Just like the old times. It was good actually seeing my best friend. I then decided to embarrass her, and I took her to Tasty's since she's never been. Funniest reactions from her evar! Ahaha. We're totally gonna make some gourmet Penis Pasta! (; best part of it all was leaving, because on the way to my car, we got honked at twice in a matter of 5 seconds. She was mortified. Lol, but thennn.. my day just went downhill after spending time with B-Hard. Nathan made me feel better at the end though. I was super sad that I missed Alex's 18th birthday with Nathan and Chlz. They went to the hookah bar in Broad Ripple, and I was stuck at work. It put more of a damper on my day, but whatevz!

Thursday was my first day student teaching at Orchard Elementary! I work with preschoolers. Ohdang! Let me tell you. They are freaking amazing. I watched them do jumping jacks, pushups, and crunches while counting in Spanish. THEY ARE 3 AND 4 YEARS OLD. Hooooly crap.. they're making me feel dumb. Not to mention, everyone in that school has their very own Macbook. I'm super jealous. Lol, but I like it there. The kids are cute.. and really rich.

And now, I'm on work mode for the remainder of the weekend. I found out today that I have 3 different essays to write, along with an exam in Anthropology to study for on Monday. Kind of stressful, but I believe if I focus, I can get alot done quick! But yeah, Crystal has been my guardian angel the past few days at work. She's understood my stress, and has blessed me with my Margot CD.. since I have fines on my card, and she bought me cookies today. I love that girl so much (: she's just fantastic.

Tonight, Nathan and I spent time at home after a long drive to and from Conner Prairie to find out it was closed for the evening. I was bummed. He just left. It's weird how I already miss that boy.

I have three important questions!
1) Why haven't I seen Laura, Mark, and Eric lately? That's kindof lame.
2) Remember when Fall Out Boy was good? Those were great times!
3) Am I ready for this?

No comments: