Monday, October 13, 2008

Laura's got herself a hot date.

Today was fantastically chill. Slept in. Watched tons of Family Guy in my pajamas. Did yoga and pilates. Did some cleaning and laundry. Hung out with Mark, Laura, Ashley, and Eric. It was forreal so nice to see Ashley! I've missed that girl.

And now I'm home writing an essay while I'm on my fall break.
College can suck it.

I need a new job. I'm thinking waitressing or hosting would be best for the upcoming months. I still cannot believe my flaming boyfriend has a job at Bath & Body Works, and I don't. I'll probably never get over that shit. But forreal, it seems I'm always without money. People must think I'm a bum. Once I get a paycheck, all of that money immediately goes towards my new car, or bills. I would love to have a spare few bucks on me if I wanted to go shopping or have a life like everyone else.

Why wasn't I born into the Hilton family where I could get whatever I want with a snap of the finger? Wouldn't that be the life. They so take it for granted too.

You know what I hate? Losing people who were once close to you that have changed.
You know what else I hate? How my mind never stops wondering.. I'm always making assumptions and feeling suspicious about every single thing. I need to chill.

I cannot wait for:
- Margot & the Nuclear So and So's
- Conner Prairie
- Halloween
- Thanksgiving
- Black Friday
- Christmas time!
- Graduation in 2012.

Please come faster? Okthanksbye.

No comments: