Fuck college; I want a simple life.
Dieting is probably the hardest thing to do.
I'm confused if I want to keep my major in elementary education.
You're changing. What are you doing? Who the hell are you anymore?!
Fall break starts tomorrow at 12:30; I'm so excited !
Money is always an issue.
I have a long list of movies I have to see.
Quit causing so many problems and get a life.
Sometimes a "hello" wouldn't hurt..
I need a new job.
Choir was the biggest waste of my time and money.
Mother seriously needs to go grocery shopping.
Nathan reminds me of Seth Cohen. Mmm.
I miss watching The O.C.
All I want for Christmas in a Macbook, 80G iPod, and new camera.
I've been on a Death Cab, Kevin Devine, Brand New, and Manchester Orchestra binge lately.
I cannot wait for Sara to spend the night tomorrow so we can have our girls night in.
wish I could sneak into Sara's luggage when she goes to Cali to see Teresa this November !
There are only two people who mirror me perfectly: Sara and Nathan.
I've learned without them both.. I would be lost.
Where has Brittany Lee Harden gone?
And my motivation?!
I wish I would have gone to Lollapalooza with Nathan and Alex anyway..
I'm craving New York City. I want to go back. RIGHT NOW!
dinner
15 years ago

3 comments:
First, "hello". There, that's out of the way. Two quick comments:
1.) Good luck on getting that X-mas wish list to come true.
2.) Good call on Death Cab, I just binged on them this morning. Sadly, it took me up to about a month ago to even start listening to them. Their lyrics contain some of the greatest imagery ever.
2.5) Also, "Jesus" by Brand New is the best song, lyrically, ever. Ever.
I'm stoked about Choke, but of course it's not playing anywhere around here at all, which really pisses me off. I'd have to drive 4 hours one way to see it, which I'm tempted to do.
You read any of his other books? I'm guessing if you've read Choke you've probably at least read Fight Club.
Ok, I just saw Fight Club under your fave books, so that answers that.
Ok, see now you're invoking that whole jealousy thing again by bringing up the indie theater. I hate you.
If those are the only two Chuck Palahniuk books you've read I strongly suggest picking up more of them. Survivor and Rant are two good ones. In fact, I'd rank Survivor as his second best book, behind Fight Club of course.
I had a chance to go see Death Cab in May, but sadly I wasn't into them back then. My friends that went said they had the whole thing set up in the middle of a street downtown. That would have been friggin' awesome.
Post a Comment