Monday, November 17, 2008

I lika do da cha cha!

You know how it goes:

1. Bestfriend time with SaraBear: we filled out applications for Victoria's Secret & New York and Co. and she watched me buy Colleen her Christmas present. Aaand.. we did our usual catching up on life stuff. Love her.
2. Naptime with Jinxie! There isn't a better feeling in the world than waking up to see your cat wrapped up in your arms and purring. I loverz her.
3. Watching "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton" with Laura, Mark, Eric, and Chris. It was nice seeing them. I've missed them. No more long gaps.
4. Laura's ridiculously amazing homemade chocolate chip cookies!
5. Mark gave me BJ Novak's autograph!
6. Pilates!
7. Actually remembering to return my DVD's to the library and not get overloaded on fines, as usual.
8. Boo Boo making fun of Mark for going boom boom!

I figured out what I'm getting Nathan for Christmas. I only told Chlz, but it's pretty wicked awesome.
I'm really not looking forward to student teaching at Flanner House.Thaaat starts tomorrow morning.
Oh joy.

Pray for me?

No comments: