Sometimes I get in these moods where I want to seriously consider going back to my original major: journalism.
Today I watched some Sex and the City, and even some of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. If it weren't for those two shows, I swear I wouldn't ever have the urge to write! I sortof miss reporting and writing stories. I always dreamed of writing for Vogue, The Rolling Stone, or Cosmopolitan.
Oh, how amazing would my life be? It would be the perfect job.
I swear.. not trying to point the finger on anyone.. oh, wait! YEAH I AM. Mr. Hayes is probably the person who turned me off of journalism. After three years in high school for writing for the newspaper, I was done. I loved McKinney.. and seriously wished she never left.
But lately, I've had the urge to get back into that.
I love writing. So much.
You guys, my mind is everywhere all the time. I'm giving myself a headache. I want to be a teacher. I want to be a writer for a magazine. I want to be a therapist. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Lol, I was telling Sara yesterday how sometimes I contemplate going back into journalism just to shove it in Hayes' face. I seriously didn't care for the man. He lacked faith in my work, and it would be the most amazing thing to one day be a professional writer for a huge magazine or newspaper.. and just shove it in his face.
Sigh.
dinner
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment