Random thoughts --
Flanner House is such a breeze, yet the biggest waste of our time. Amy and Katie made great points on how Dr. Cathi won't even be grading us on student teaching there! That's kindof annoying and a waste of our time. Whatevz. I love teaching. I love my kids everywhere I go. I feel like I can connect with them easily.
Last night was cute. Nathan decided that I needed to start playing video games. He put in Soul Calibur IV and it was pretty much the gayest and easiest game ever. He thought it was cute though that I actually had an XBOX controller in my hand. Nerd. I love him. (: mmmm.
Margot was on Conan last night! I still need to watch that..
The Office was good. I want to live in a mediocre house with the baby that has a creepy clown picture frame on the wall that won't come off.
I was pretty happy at work today to see that Mark and Eric came to see me! That ended quickly thanks to Donna.
You guys I need a new job. This is depressing.
You guys, I'm not sure why I updated. I have really nothing important to say. I'm just talkative at the moment.
These next few weeks are going to be amazing. I CAN FEEEEEL IT.
dinner
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment