Wednesday night --
Hung out with my favorite people: Nathan, Chlz, and Brad. I saw the craziest thing while I was out with them. There were people lined up in front of Best Buy with their tents and blankets TWO days before Black Friday. Dedicated much? Or just plain out crazy? You be the judge. We had fun though. I have mad love for those kids. "A girl can do anything a boy can do!" Chlz and I witnessed some words of wisdom there.
Thursday --
Happy Thanksgiving! Ha, and it was. Woke up and immediately watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in my pajamas like a little kid. Family came over. We ate amazing food. I gained about 10 pounds, and now I regret it. Plans for this weekend: back to dieting and working out! But anyways, back to Thursday.. I then went back to mom's after spending all day at dad's. I planned on coming home to go to sleep early to prepare for Black Friday. Nathan kept me up 'til 12:30 in the morning. We had fun though hanging out. I made him leave though. 3 hours later..
Friday (a.k.a. BLACK FRIDAY) --
I wake up with the worst headache and an urge to purge. Blah. A total of 3 hours of sleep. I don't know how I did it guys. But on the real, this was an awesome day. I shopped everywhere. We got a Wii. We got Guitar Hero World Tour for only 59 bucks! Yeah, we beat EVERYONE in Target for those few games. (: Bought Sex and the City and 27 Dresses, finally. Omg, we went everywere. Hhgregg, Target, Lowes, Menards, Kohls, EVERYWHERE IN METROPOLIS. You guys, I'm tired. Haha. I'm almost done with Christmas shopping though, which thoroughly excites me.
And now, I'm gonna go put in a Christmas movie.
Since it is officially that wonderful time of the year!
I have so much to be thankful for:
1) Nathan Claire
2) Friends & family
3) Sales on Black Friday
4) Guitar Hero
5) M&M Mint Ice Cream
6) Free breakfast at Chick-fil-A
7) Payday!
Life is so good.
dinner
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment